We love feedback!
If you have any questions, comments, corrections or story tips for the Green and White, please use the form to the right. For urgent or sensitive tips, please email us directly instead.
Letters to the Editor
Letters to the editor are the best way for readers to voice their concerns and publicly communicate with the newspaper and the community. Topics of letters may include:
- Support or criticize a stance taken by an editorial
- Comment on a previously published piece of the G&W
- Comment on the G&W newspaper in general
- Express views to the DA community, DA administration, elected officials, policymakers, or others
- Start a community discussion about an important issue
- Correct an error or misrepresentation
Letters to the editor should be no more than 200 words and emailed to email@example.com. Once submitted, your letter will be reviewed and considered for publication.